Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Blessings

Our blessings have been so helpful. there are times when
we get so much help, I love it. Then there's my family. I guess I'm the
little daredevil of the family, isn't there one in every family?

Then there's Julianne , she's always looking for a way to help, even if it means chearing someone up. She's very cute.:-)



But then there's Dakota(Kody). He loves to ride his dirt-bike. He's a dude.\m/
There's also Davin. He can be on your nerves, but he can also be your best friend.Plus he's pretty smart.:)

Another is Jessica. She can be a a pain in the neck, but sometimes she can be fun.=)
Then the oldest kid,Don Jr.(D.J.),is fun to play with. When he fights you, you will get hurt.


Last but not least. I think my parents are the best of them all. They're the most fun and the best!







I love my family.Family is one of our greatest blessings. Don't you think?

5 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome, Dustin! I loved reading this!!!

Kathryn said...

What a great way to thank those around you. Thank you for sharing. It's amazing how our "little things" in life are really some of our biggest blessings.

gingerbread grandma said...

Dustin, you have such a tender heart. I loved reading you blog today. I think you are a special boy. I am so glad you are in our family!

Steven said...

Awesome pictures! Did you take all of those? I bet it would hurt if I was in a fight with a ninja!

Lindsay said...

What a great blog post! Family really is the greatest blessing in life.